Sunday, December 24, 2017

I miss my Sindh...

Each year, each Month, 
I miss -  each of our Darvesh & Sant;
Each week, each Day, 
I wish our Jhulelal may;
Return back to us our divine Sindh, 
Though quite lovingly we are nurtured abroad & in Hind;
We have lost our own Mother, 
Even though we are loved by many Other...

I miss our mithdi Boli, 

I miss the pure ghee Loli;
I miss my Amaa jo Pingo,
I have no choice for a snack other than Lays or Bingo...

I crave to drink the crystal like divine water of Sindhu, 

Though I do worship the Ganga being a Hindu;
I crave to smell my own Mitti,
So away is Sindh now -  wish could write back a Chithi... (A Letter)

O my lovely Mother Sindhu, 

I need you - What if I am a Hindu;
Don't I deserve your love & Care, 
I am thrown away & others take my Share... 

I ask you -  is it Fair? 

I ask myself -  is it Fair? 

We do have been Broken Down - Scattered Around, 

We do have so much to Achieve;
So much do we already Have, 
So much were we forced to Leave... 

Each week, each Day, 

Let us collectively Wish & Pray;
To breathe in our own Sindh, 
To earn around the World - but live only in our own Pind - Our Sindh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment