Saturday, March 11, 2017

Women - The Persistent Force

To many I remain Unwanted,
Very few love me the way I Am;
Though many ignore & push me Away,
I Will continue to take birth the way I Am…

I Will be studious enough to top the Class,
I Will continue to play every Sport;
I Will compete & Grow up Together,
I Will without a stop - Climb up the Fort…

I Will be kind enough to All,
I Will seed up love all Around;
I Will help - going Beyond my Way,
I Will enlighten you of what you yourself never Found…

I Will defend my country out There,
I Will be Unshaken by that frightening Stare;
I Will Fly Beyond the line of Air,
I Will – even if you don’t Care…

I Will not fear the disapproving World,
I Will not be pushed Aback;
I Will not be defeated by Any,
I Will just not remain to be a Doll - Decorated on a Rack…

I Will open my Wings,
I Will break out all Strings;
I Will make my mark on this scribbled blackboard,
I Will prove myself by action or by sword…

I Will & Will Continue to…..

No comments:

Post a Comment