Friday, January 22, 2016

A Miss. ..


Miss the time to be shared,
Miss the family to be cared;
Miss the confession to be made,
Miss the foundation to be laid...

Miss the campaign I never led,
Miss the words I never said;
Miss the needy I never fed,
Miss the mistakes instead... 

Miss the moment together,
Miss the mist & the weather;
Miss the bird with the feather,
Miss the Internet to tether...

Miss the team to belong,
Miss the friend who was along;
Miss the group one small,
Miss the eyes which said it all...

Miss the gushing river,
Miss the breezy shiver;
Miss the so dry rain,
Miss the heat & pain...

Miss the toys to play,
Miss the kulfi in a pot of clay;
Miss the bench-mate who copied,
Miss the roommate who stole;
Miss the life I didn't live,
Miss the story & my role...

Do we need a second life to recollect this ?
Or can we grab this 'was' from the present 'is' ?

No comments:

Post a Comment